Join Fox’s breakfast briefing on Wed 29 July 9:00am BST for a panel discussion with former Allen & Overy managing partner David Morley and Adam Brown, UK CEO of SSQ.
It has never been more important to effectively manage people. Decisions made about partners now will be key to the success or failure, and culture, of the firm going forward. Being ahead of the game means taking decisive action to successfully navigate the challenges.
Some of the issues under discussion will include:
- How are firms managing their partnership in response to the impact of Covid?
- Retention of key partners and understanding why they might move
- Protecting against raids by other firms
- Challenges of removing partners and effective strategies for mitigating associated risks
- Lateral hiring of partners and teams
- Importance of nipping partner issues in the bud and effective communication
Panel members will include:
- David Morley, former managing partner and senior partner of Allen & Overy LLP and Principal of leadership and strategy consultants D H Morley LLP, will provide his in-depth insight into professional services leadership in times of crisis and beyond
- Adam Brown, UK CEO of SSQ, who will examine the challenges of finding, retaining and motivating great teams
- Catriona Watt of Fox & Partners, who will offer a perspective on how the law can support leaders.