Being subject to performance management is stressful for any employee. We can guide an employee through the process and advise them of their options.
In some circumstances, a performance management process can be a constructive environment for an employee to focus on personal improvement and raise the need for additional training, improvement in technology and tools, or coaching, support and mentoring. In other circumstances performance management can be a “tick the box” exercise designed to manage an employee out of an organisation.
How Fox & Partners can help…
- advising an employee on the strength of an employer’s claims
- preparing for an investigation or performance discussion
- ensuring proper process has been followed
- explaining the outcome of an investigation or performance improvement plan
- advising whether and how an appeal should be progressed
- providing representation in any Employment Tribunal claim.
Please call us on 020 7618 2400